Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the Big Change

We are officially Massholes lol! Actually I find the people here to be very nice, so polite and helpful. I really don't know where the reputation that all people from Massachusetts are rude came from...but anyway..

Steves job was going so well, and things in Maine are going nowhere fast that we finally took the plunge and bought a house in Winchendon,MA. It is a beautiful home right on lake Monomonac. It is great seeing my husband every morning and every night. It is great to finally be together as a family again.
I am so relieved to not be living in that pit of despair where we were for 5 and 1/2 years. And I am extremely happy that my husband no longer has to put up with bullshit from certain member(s) of his family...his sister and her wife not included. I am ecstatic that my children do not have to live next to certain family member(s) that don't give a crap about them. Yeah this move is a very good thing, I do miss my mom and dad and I would move them down here if I could, but hopefully I will be able to see them often enough. I miss my friends, but the benefits of living here evens out my sadness.
Hopefully I will blog more now that I have regained some of my spirit, and don't live next door to person(s) who suck out all of your will to live. You know who you are.

No comments: