Friday, July 3, 2009

Of course

Because of the rain, the fireworks in Industry have been postponed. We have looked forward to this for some time and now we have to wait a little longer. So depressing. We were looking at other places to go, but my heart just isn't in it. So instead we will have a little get together at our house with some close friends and swim and BBQ and light sparklers.

Before any of that happens though, Heather and I are having a yard sale tomorrow. I hope we have a good turn out. I have been advertising all week in Uncle Henrys and on Craigslist. Fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Corrine said...

Give me directions, Andy and I are in!!! We leave for Mt. Blue @ 10, but could come as early birds!!!

Melissa said...

Oh no! I didn't see your comment. That's okay, we might have it next weekend. We only had 5 people come :(