Monday, December 10, 2012


It's been a long time since I posted, but life sorta gets away from you..and no one was reading anyway. As in previous years I have taken the kids pictures for our family Christmas card. Its a tradition I started way back when Taylor was just a year old. Every year I line them up and try and get the best shots. Last year I decided that it would probably be MUCH easier to take their pictures separate and holy shit was I right. Instead of taking over 100 photos to get one I like, I take maybe a dozen total and I am satisfied with the results. It is nearly impossible to get three personalities to look at me and smiling and and be adorable when they are together. Why didnt I think of this sooner? Well, with out further ado, here they are.

Megan age 11 1/2



Kaleb age 8


                                                                    Taylor age 10



                                                 Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

No comments: