I started this blog because it sounded like a good idea at the time. I have a small group of people who "follow". I follow a much larger group, some might even call it stalking, but I am fascinated with how other people live their lives.
I received this award from a fellow blogger. Babs, at from foster child to socialworker . You have to read her story, it will make you laugh and make you cry. Powerful stuff! So thank you so much for the award Babs, it made me smile!
So here are the rules:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award
1. I would like to recognize my mother in law, Just Me at a widows walk. She is embarking on a new journey since my father in law passed away in September. She is a brand new blogger, but I still think she deserves an award.
2. My friend Heather at Why,Momma? She doesn't blog nearly enough, but when she does it is wonderful. I love reading her blog...when she writes....(hint, hint momma)
3. This one goes to Kelly at The Missing Piece. Her story is nothing short of amazing. She is mom to 8, three of which she and her husband are adopting from the foster care system. Her blog is one of my favorites.
4. I can't forget Evansmom at Just Saying. Her editions of "Friday Fragments" , "Is it just me" , "Thankful Thursdays" and "Twofer Tuesdays" are worth reading. There's good stuff going on there.
5. I can't forget Tudu at Finishing off my family. She is amazing. Her humor and wit, along with her drive and compassion for her children leaves most who read her blog breathless.
6. To my friend Corrine at Buckfields Mad Momma. She rocks! Her and her husband Andy have 7 kids between them. One of them they just adopted from the foster care system. She tells it like it is and she is a great friend. One of the best!
7. Even though he is super busy and hardly blogs anymore I think Andy at A Long Patience deserves an award. The man is hilarious.
Okay I'm done spreading the sunshine! Have a great day!